TAKE CHARGE OF STRESS AND DISCOVER TRUE EMOTIONAL WELLBEING
Our top five steps
The quality that we can bring to what we do in each moment is important, rather than the action of what it is that we are doing.
Whether it’s that daily tension in your shoulders, the heart pounding that just won’t stop, the work-life-kids juggle or just trying to find a parking space - stress can spike up and whittle us down so that before we know it, it’s become our new normal. But we believe that by incorporating Aura-Soma into our lives we can enjoy wellness and a greater sense of calm every day. Read on for our top five steps to get a handle on stress and start enjoying a lighter emotional wellbeing.
Did you know…
AURA means light
SOMA means body (Greek), or the being (Aramaic), or living energies (Sanskrit)
1. Grounding morning exercise
Protection, dedication, meditation…
Building ten minutes into your morning routine to ground yourself will help restore balance to your emotional and physical being, allowing you to navigate your way through your day with heightened ease and emotional agility.
Soon after rising, sit comfortably and begin your Pomander sequence, allowing its vibrational qualities to energise, strengthen and protect your aura
As you move through the sequence set your intention for the day
Close your eyes softly and tune into your breath as you hold that intention. Start your day refreshed and grounded
2. Get into nature
Taking time to connect with green spaces has proven health benefits, from reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease to lowering stress and high blood pressure. And when combined with Aura-Soma's Archangeloi, the effects can be profoundly restorative and empowering.
- Use to reaffirm your connection with the divine. Sit among trees, feel your feet on the ground, and spray once over each shoulder and above your head to encourage a soothing wave of peace and wellbeing
- Follow this with a mindful walk to bring you closer to nature, your body and the present moment. Connect with your breath, tune into your senses (what can you hear, smell, feel, taste?) and start to walk, staying connected with your breath as you hold your body in awareness
3. Enhance your yoga practice
Yoga has the power to connect us deeply to our body, calming our nervous system and curbing our stress response. When practiced in conjunction with any of the Aura-Soma systems, we can further facilitate the flow of positive energy around the body.
- Begin your practice with your chosen system's sequence (Pomanders and Quintessences are great for on-the-go)
- Focus throughout your practice on connecting deeply with your body, accessing who you truly are and enabling empowerment
- Notice the shift
4. On-the-go support, when stress-levels spike
We know what it's like... That presentation, that flight, that conversation - sometimes we all need a quick SOS-fix to help keep us balanced and calm in a stressful situation. Reduce your fight-or-flight response and help still a whirring mind with our Equilibrium Pocket Rescues.
- Use as and when you need extra support
- By harnessing the vibrational powers of Mother Nature, you'll bring yourself closer to self-understanding, allowing you to access a deeper consciousness and support your wellbeing
- These on-hand daily supports are hand-luggage friendly and small enough to always be by your side
5. Practice daily affirmations
Said to yourself throughout the day, affirmations can be a powerful way to affect positive change, which is why we suggest combining them with your Equilibrium of choice to improve confidence and support your emotional wellbeing.
- Depending on which Equilibrium you are drawn to, trust your intuition to decide an affirmation that feels good, alternatively your Pracitioner might suggest a connecting affirmation
- For example, Equilibrium's Peace Bottle embodies peaceful communication that comes through us rather than from us. A nurturing energy, a natural authority. It's connecting affirmation is I breathe in peace, I breath out peace
- Allow your affirmation to become your daily mantra as your Equilibrium permeates you on a deep level and connects you to consciousness
- Discover what unfolds
Want to reduce stress the Aura-Soma way or find out more?